Monday, May 5, 2008

Surplus Liquidation Handbags Designer Truckload

Want to write about surplus liquidation handbags. I recently bought a small truckload of designer purses from Federated Department stores liquidation inventory. The truckload of designer purses had only six pallets of surplus merchandise. I paid four thousand eight hundred for the truckload of purses. This turned out to be a good investment. I sold the designer purses on Ebay. The total of all sales of designer purses was fourteen thousand six hundred twenty dollars.
Investing in liquidation merchandise provides a nice return. Much better than losing money in a bank. You can liquidate a small truckload of 5-10 pallets in about sixty days. More than 100% return with only a few hours a week.

2 comments:

nmillan2 said...

How do you get in contact with a store's liquidation department? especially Macys and Bloomingdales..I have been trying for so long with no luck. Please help me! Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

sablekj13 said...

Hi, could you please contact via email, I have a few questions that maybe you could help me with. Thanks