Wednesday, March 26, 2008

salvage truckloads of electronics from best buy department store

63 pallets two full trailer loads of salvage electronics from best buy. This salvage truckload had many problems. First it was salvage electronics. These sixty-three pallets of electronics were true salvage. Not one item in all 63 pallets was complete and operational. The good part is I only paid 4% of wholesale costs.It took 6 weeks to seperate and test the pallets of salvage electronics from Best Buy.
When I sold the last of the salvage truckloads the totals were a little more than $69,000 I only paid a little more than $18,000. Salvage electronics is a lot of work for the money. Closeout and overstock electronics is much eaiser. The profit margin is not as great. I think I will think hard before I purchase another truckload of salvage electronics

No comments: