Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sears Wholesale liquidation Truckload of Sporting Goods

Sears Toys and Infants surplus truckload of twelve pallets. The name of the type of truckload is deceiving. These pallets are sporting goods and cribs , car seats, treadmills, excesses equipment and much more. The pallets of liquidation merchandise were loaded with four treadmills (nordic trac),three exercise bikes, two cribs, ten car seats, many toys,
I paid two thousand four hundred dollars for the twelve pallets of liquidation exercise and infant furniture. I sold the pallets to three different customers for a total of five thousand nine hundred dollars. That is more than double my investment for the twelve pallets of surplus merchandise.
Good liquidating!!!

1 comment:

Silly Sales said...

Hey!

Can you contact me via e-mail?

I would like to talk some business with you if possible! :)

Thanks!
Olin
shockinglysilly@gmail.com